I’m contacting you today in order to invite a Faculty member from your Institution, under our agreement. Indeed, we would be thrilled to welcome a teacher from Kozminski at ICN during an important international event that we organize each year for our Bachelor students (1st, 2nd and 3rd year students). We invite professors from all over the world to teach either in English, French, Spanish, etc... This is a very important event for the program and is also a wonderful opportunity to meet other colleagues and share in an enjoyable experience for all that are involved.
Schedule 2018: Professors will be teaching from Monday March 12th to Thursday March 15th, 2018 (4 days of lectures - each course lasts 6 hours: 9am - 12pm and 2 - 5pm ). The teacher can choose to teach 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of lectures (suggested schedule: 2 different courses of 2 days each). Friday 16th will be dedicated to a Research Forum in the morning, and some cultural visits will be organized during the afternoon (guided tour of Nancy, guided Tour in Metz, etc…).
ICN takes care of: housing accommodation / breakfast-lunch-dinner/ payment of the lecture but not the travel expenses.
Here are some additional information:
- The topics can be anything related to management, and creativity.
- These students are in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of undergraduate studies. There will be a mix of French and international students.
- Each seminar must be evaluated at the end (multiple choice, essay, etc); either during the last hour of the seminar or you can assign a take-home project to be turned in to you at a later date. We need a grade for each student in order to give them the ECTS credits that they will have earned.
- This seminar will be the opportunity for you and ICN lecturers to start working together, in terms of research for instance.
- We cannot ask some readings ahead of class.
Trener warsztatów dziennikarskich, medialnych i wystąpień publicznych, prowadzący w Akademii Leona Koźmińskiego szkolenia: Jestem charyzmatycznym mówcą, Jak sprzedać newsa w telewizji, Jak pisać barwnie, obrazowo, zrozumiale