Les Facultés de l’Université Catholique de Lille are happy to invite you to their 4th Erasmus International week from 19th to 22nd November 2019 with the theme "Internationalizing universities - Internationalization at Home". It will be an opportunity for teachers to give visiting lectures at our university under Erasmus Teaching and Staff Mobility (STA). With this Erasmus Week we would like to further increase the successful cooperation between our universities.
Our major faculties are:
- FD, Faculty of Law
- FGES, Faculty of Management, Economics and Science
- FLSH, Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- FMM, Faculty of Medecine and Midwifery
- FT, Faculty of Theology
- ESPOL, European School of Political and Social Sciences
1) Academics from partner universities are welcome to propose lectures in different topics related to e-business, sustainable development, entrepreneurship, business, management, economics, finance, tourism management, international business, marketing, law, legal risks, ethics, biology, biotechnology, computer sciences & IT, international relations, contemporary history, political sciences, communication, psychology, foreign languages and civilisations, film studies, English and world literature and other innovations in other fields, especially teaching.
2) Staff members are welcomed to meet their homologues and share their experiences.
The main objectives will be to share scientific content and methods, and to develop extracurricular activities and networking events.
In addition to the guest lectures, the programme will include a welcome session, a presentation of partner universities and cultural activities.
English will be the general language. For teaching you can choose your language: English or French (German, Spanish or Italian are only used for teaching in Modern Languages).
Your participation in lectures and activities during the International Week will ensure that we can provide certificates for the full number of teaching hours.
There is no participation fee. You will need to pay your own travel expenses, accommodation costs and some meals. You may be eligible to apply for Erasmus funding to cover these expenses but you should check it with your own Erasmus coordinator. We will provide several lunches, farewell dinner and local travel for cultural/tourist activities.
Please confirm your availability before 8th July 2019. A link for registration will be sent later. We will get back to you by 25th July 2019 to confirm your participation and to give you further details about the programme of seminars.
Please feel free to share this message with everyone you think would be interested in this opportunity.
For participation, please contact the person indicated as the sender.
Hope to see you soon in Lille!
Trener warsztatów dziennikarskich, medialnych i wystąpień publicznych, prowadzący w Akademii Leona Koźmińskiego szkolenia: Jestem charyzmatycznym mówcą, Jak sprzedać newsa w telewizji, Jak pisać barwnie, obrazowo, zrozumiale