The International Relations Office of the Universidad del Pacíﬁco would like to invite you to apply in its annual “INTERNATIONAL WEEK” as visiting professor, that will be held from 05 – 09 of August 2019 in the city of Lima on the Universidad del Pacíﬁco Campus.
We are looking for candidates with experience in teaching and research.
Candidates are expected to teach one seminar of 16 hours or 32 hours for undergraduate students and to participate in the research initiatives and integration activities organized by the Universidad del Pacíﬁco.
Applicants will be expected to provide a portfolio with evidence of:
- PhD / Doctorate degree
- Fluent in English or Spanish as the seminar should be delivered in any of these languages
- Syllabus samples of taught seminars
- Teaching experience within the ﬁeld of expertise
UP will cover:
- Teaching rate per hour: $120.00 American dollars
- Travel allowance for 5 days of teaching
- Transport service from the airport to the accommodation and vice versa
- Accommodation cost (8 nights)
- Travel cost (economy class)
- Integration activities (Sunday 04)
Deadline 16 November 2018.
Faculty interested in participation is asked to contact International Relations Office: iro(at)kozminski.edu.pl
Trener warsztatów dziennikarskich, medialnych i wystąpień publicznych, prowadzący w Akademii Leona Koźmińskiego szkolenia: Jestem charyzmatycznym mówcą, Jak sprzedać newsa w telewizji, Jak pisać barwnie, obrazowo, zrozumiale